Thursday, January 12, 2012

Playing Games for Charity

Free Rice is such an amazing website that I've known for ages. It allows you to play this little word game that not only helps you expand your vocabulary, you also help give 10 grains of rice to the World Food Programme for each correct answer. Isn't that awesome?


A lot has changed since I first saw the website, you can now sign up and join groups. Or just continue to play anonymously. Also there are different subjects you can choose now, such as literature or geography.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. I had no idea they still had this site! Thanks for the reminder!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little game! I played it when it was just questions but I love how they have subjects now :) Just a great way to help others.

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing idea, love it! You're always introducing me to cool new things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, such a great post! I can't wait to play and help. ♥ Thank you for posting this, miss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember hearing about this - thanks for the reintroduction and stopping by!
    Have a lovely week!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes someone else who 'Free Rices' it! I am a big fan of the site, a) the concept and b) got to love word games.

    Happy rice wording! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. didn't know this. Seems like a cool site.
    off to play with rice now : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first I've heard of this. What a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh I totally forgot about this site. so glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...