Sunday, January 22, 2012

GlossyBox: January

Since my trip I've felt the need to change a lot of things up, hence the new layout. I've been wanting to do something with a white background and bigger pictures for ages and this is what came out of my experiment today. Hope you like it too!

Also, my new GlossyBox arrived and it had a really cute Valentine's Day theme.


Due to the holiday it also came with a little extra gift, a pocket mirror. And I really liked this month's items too.


This is an eyeshadow pencil by Golden Rose, I already tried it and really like it.


Carrot face cream! I've heard good things about the brand, so I look forward to trying it.


A face mask with kaolin, which is always very soothing for irritated skin.


A fast drying hairspray.



And, and this is probably my favorite, a Cherry Blossom shower gel by l'Occitane. I have never tried any of there stuff, but am so excited to finally do so. I sniffed it already and it smells divine!


Also, I hear there are 3 more of these box-subscriptions in the making. I think I'll stay true to GlossyBox for a while longer, but there's one that I do really want to try as well. I'll keep you posted!


8 comments:

  1. Oh woooow it looks so lovely here! You did a wonderful job, I really love the colour scheme and the images you chose <3

    My mum won't let me subscribe to any of these box cosmetics because I would most likely love everything and buy it all full size...she has a point...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... i've been running into reviews for birchbox and myglam or whatever which is where you pay $10/mo to receive various samples, etc. i'm assuming this is a similar concept?

    oh, and my point was - those reviews for the aforementioned were not very good... i'm glad to hear you enjoy yours.

    btw, LOVE the layout. i changed mine up last night too... and let's just say you've done a better job! ahaha.

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to find the canadian version of a Glossy Box!
    p.s. I like the new look of your site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New layout is lovely m'dear, plus I love the pink but not 'twee' pink colour.

    What exactly is a glossy box? Am I being really slow & behind the times? Surely it makes everyday (when you get one) feel like Christmas?

    Happy Monday x

    I have awarded you the versatile blogger award. www.littlemisslsponderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is looking so pretty! I love all the pinks, the pink owl, and you in your favourite dress!

    I LOVE L'Occitane products. We have a shop here in Cambridge and I go there from time to time for presents or a special treat. A friend gave me the Cherry Blossom hand cream for xmas, I have it in my (owl print) bag all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So interested in what this is! Is it like a monthly subscription that sends you pretty things? I recently saw something like this (I'm assuming) with handmade pretties. I have to check this out. I love surprises on my doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm a spanish blogger! I love this post and glossybox! I have sent an email, please, check it! Thanks so much!

    Kisses and huggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...