Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Looking Back on April

Though Spring is shy this year, we did get some great weather this month. I expected to have more energy, but instead I got less. It wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but there were some wonderful things too:

  • I treated myself to the raccoon above.
  • Got some lovely things for my birthday.
  • Reviewed MaryLou -a lovely jewelry shop- and sunglasses from Firmoo.
  • Found some free things for my new place. Yay!
  • Had a giveaway with Lix Hewett Photography.
  • Spent a lot of time outdoors.
  • Read a lot!
  • Saw and bought some great things on Queen's Day.
  • And reached my 1000th blogpost and 200.000 views!

How was your month? Did you do anything fun?


3 comments:

  1. My month was colder than I would've wished but it seems to finally be warming up! I made some progress on getting jobs/internships for this summer as well as getting through my first year of college! Can't believe its already May!

    Grace
    http://gracep-photos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Cute raccoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute(: happy belated birthday, my birthday as in april tooo:) and the rraccccooooon is adorbs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...