Monday, April 1, 2013

Plans & Goals: April


We've had a few false starts concerning Spring, but I'm sure April will bring some sunshine. It has to, right?
Also, my birthday is coming up very soon! Anyway, here are some of my plans for April:

  • Start spinning some more experimental yarn.
  • Begin decorating my new place.
  • Have a nice-ish time on my birthday.
  • Watch some animation movies.
  • Post two new reviews.
  • Cast on a Spring/Summer knitting project.
  • Take my Diana F+ out for another spin.
  • Eat my first ice cream of 2013.
  • And finally read outdoors again.

So, what are your plans? Are you expecting Spring to finally make an appearance too?

6 comments:

  1. Yayy ice cream! :) Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plans are nice! Eating ice cream is done for me, but here it's so cold anyway!
    I hope you'll have nice time during your birthday!
    <3

    http://www.sickgreenlovesvegan.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very lovely springtime list. My birthday is in April too (tomorrow, actually). I'm going to be celebrating by soaking up the sunshine and scoffing leftover Kit Kat and M&M cake from my party at the weekend. Decorating your new place sounds so exciting- we've just finished doing our house and I kind of miss the excitement of looking at paint charts and imagining the possibilities! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay to reading outdoors! I can't wait for spring to REALLY start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, ice cream. I don't know if I'll feel like ice cream by the end of April, but I hope I can do some baking - I haven't done any in a while, in large part because it was so cold in my kitchen.

    I usually would be happy with the prolonged winter, and especially with the rain, but I need my clothes to dry and I have a few photoshoots I need to do for people, so I'm hoping the weather allows me to do that soon.

    Decorating your new place sounds like so much fun! A lot of work, but fun. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...