Saturday, April 27, 2013

Review: Firmoo

A little while ago Firmoo got in touch with me again to see if I'd be interested in reviewing another one of their glasses. The last pair was great so I picked some new shades for this summer and waited for the postman.


I didn't have to wait long, within a few days the doorbell rang and I got my new glasses! They arrived in a sturdy and classy box, along with a cleaning cloth. And even a drawstring bag as an alternative to the case and a whole little kit for replacing the little screws if that were to be necessary.

gif

I'm not expecting any emergency DIYs any time soon though, as the quality seems to be very good. All the parts are attached by either screws or by hinges that are completely sunk into the plastic of the frame. And both the plastic and the metal look very pretty and show none of those seams you can get in cheaper shades.


Although there were lots of fun pairs to choose from I went with the classic look of the #OTO3574 tortoise edition. I really love the colors, the shape and the metal details. Besides, it always pays to go with a timeless look.


My favorite thing about them is that they're so comfortable! I often find myself getting annoyed by the the legs being too tight, but that hasn't happened with these. They're tight enough to stay securely on your nose when you look down, but slender and loose enough to not notice it while wearing them.


Final Verdict:
I am really happy with these shades. I like the way they look, the way they feel and how they match any outfit. The weather may not be fit for them yet, but when summer finally comes, I'll be prepared!

-

Now if you're interested in getting a pair for yourself, be it sunglasses or prescription glasses, I have two deals for you here. If you're new to Firmoo you can get a pair for free and otherwise you can use the coupon below to get a 30% off anyway.

So if you're in need of some new glasses hop on over to Firmoo, try out their virtual try-on system and treat yourself to some new specs!


P.S. These are all my honest opinions. I was given these glasses by Firmoo to review, but I wasn't paid in any way. And I was also encouraged to give my objective opinion.

5 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...