Monday, April 29, 2013

In The Mail...

That Vintage owner Sophie just never fails to amaze me with her beautiful wooden jewelry. When I found out I had won one of her pendants I was over the moon! It arrived today, and in the most beautiful packaging!


The myrtle pendant was just as stunning as I expected! The engraving really is perfect. And what a pretty pattern!


If you're not familiar with That Vintage I really urge you to check it out. It is full of jewelry. From pieces similar to this one, to much more elaborate pendants, to adorable earrings with birds or bunnies.

And Sophie has a lovely blog as well! It's full of updates on her work as well as some pretty things that caught her eye.

3 comments:

  1. the packaging is super adorable :) xx

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen anything like this before. It is beautiful and I always love coming across new unique vintage inspired items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a unique and lovely pendant

    http://fashioncadet.com/
    www.alwand.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...