Friday, April 12, 2013

A Pair of Cats You'll Never Forget

Last week I came across the best cat video I had ever seen. In fact I can't seem to stop thinking about this hilarious duo. I've been watching this video over and over again, and it still doesn't get old.


Of course the whole premise is amazing, but the timing is even more important. And whoever made this video nailed it. I recommend you check out the channel too. I watched nearly all of the videos in one day and most of them are just as funny. I'm sure I'll post some others in the future, but if you can't wait till then just click here.

5 comments:

  1. J'adore j'adore j'adore!!! Merci Laura, this is, I agree, the best cat video ever. And the fact that we sing that song at home just makes it better. Can't wait to share with my husband & son, they're going to love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that was awesome! I wish Yoyo would do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is too adorable!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe this is AWESOME!! Love it.

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...