Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Plans & Goals: May


Hopefully this will be a very productive month! There should be a lot of progress in my new place and I hope I'll have more energy than I did in April. Also, I'd love to spend more time outdoors. And cross some of these off:

  • Enjoy the sunshine and relax!
  • See some cherry blossoms.
  • Take and post a lot more pictures again.
  • Catch up on some things I wanted to show you.
  • Make progress in my knitting project.
  • Decide on a paint color for my bedroom.
  • Wear one of my new dresses.
  • And meet up with a friend and fellow blogger!

What do you have planned?

4 comments:

  1. These are really great goals! Good luck with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are lovely goals! I could benefit from adopting a few of them myself. Best of luck completing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds a lot like my goals this month ha ha loving the sun and shaking the dust off my pretty dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy May!! I hope you achieve all your goals this month :)) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...