Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wishlist

Honestly I just want this cold/flu to be over, but since I just have to sit it out, I picked the perfect item for my wishlist today. The self-stirring mug!
At times like these, when anything you do is too much, but you still have to self-medicate with tea and honey, this would be quite convenient, don't you think?

Anyway, there have been some incredibly sweet comments that I really need to reply to, and I'll do so when my head doesn't feel like it's about to explode anymore. In the meantime, I just wanted to do a general thank you. So thanks! And you might just hear from me again soon.

7 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! I just got over a terrible gold and it's nice to FINALY have some enegry back. Be sure to get plenty of c-vitamins. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry you're sick; i hope you feel better soon, too! this mug is the perfect find and looks like it would be really helpful when you're sick...it's such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick! Hope you get better very very...soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! I hope you get better quickly doll! Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mug is so cool! It doesn't look really cute in my opinion but the self stirring thing is awesome! :) Hopefully you will feel better soon! Take some rest and drink lots of tea or soup! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a mug! I wonder how it works. Get well soon!
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...