Sunday, September 9, 2012

Drumroll Please...

All of you owl lovers entered to win one of Kim's stunning owls. But I could only draw the name of one very lucky girl.
Olive the owl will come to live with little!

In case you didn't win and are -understandably- very disappointed, I suggest you pay a visit to WoodlandDwellers and order an owl, or one of the other wonderful totem animals, for yourself!
Each and every one of them will come be accompanied by a scroll with its name, meaning and a beautiful illustration!

Also... a very reliable source told me there will be brooches soon. So keep your eyes open!


4 comments:

  1. yay! i never win anything ha. thanks dear!

    www.romanticallychallenged.net

    challenged.romanticblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shop has such adorable stuff! I'm gutted I didn't realise there was a give away!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...