Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Owl Things Considered

The owls from YvonnesWorkshop are amazing! They are very cute and very well made. And they basically look like they could fly off any minute.


This owl couple, inspired by that very well-known photograph, immediately caught my eye. Isn't it sweet?


I also love that the creator likes to experiment. Besides needlefelted owls, there's also this truly magnificent embroidered owl.



And I just had to post this little hedgehog too. It looks so real!


Check out YvonnesWorkshop for some more creatures and some stunning handpainted baskets as well.



6 comments:

  1. Aw! I'm in love! This owls are so naturally beautiful and hedgehog is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! this is one of the best things I've seen craft wise in a long time I adore that tiny barn owl!
    Wish it was that tiny and real and coule sit on my pinky and bring me biscuits! <3
    Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hand painted baskets, so pretty! These are precious x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's amazing at what she does! The owl couple is beautiful!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I did a double take at the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...