Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wishlist

The Furby is back! It might have seemed like it was a thing of the past, but they're releasing a new -and  refurbished hehe- version next week.


And this batch has so many more cool abilities than the last one. You can actually create its personality! Which is fun when you have one, but even better when you put two together.


When you have a smartphone or tablet you can feed it by sliding food toward it and... it even has a translator from English to Furbish! So if your Furby says something to you, you'll get the English translation and vice versa.

Yes, I should probably have outgrown these sorts of things a while back, but these guys are pretty hard to resist, aren't they?

10 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I didn't know they were bringing Furby back, hahaha!

    Hope you're having a great week! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! They are super cute. I was actually slightly scared of these little creatures when they first came out, but I rather enjoy them now :] I'm getting one, I gada!

    Xo,
    ♥ Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a Furby when I was younger. But these are so adorable! And even better with the new improvements. And hey you're never too old for these kind of things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember travelling in the car with my furby when I was little and it constantly woke up whenever we went over a bump ~ but the update looks pretty good...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who says we are meant to outgrow all the fun things? I refuse to go along with this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! I remember having a Furby when I was younger. Watching that video makes me really want to go out and buy a new one even if I'm 23!!! How cute are they :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a furby!!! I had one when I was in high school :)You don't have to be young to enjoy the fun things in life..

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Garrhhh! They're back! I loved my old Furby so much, but that vid of the new ones makes my old one look totes lame hahaaa! Now, can I manage not to want one this time....?
    Thanks so much for the love you sent Elvis! He sends kitten-breathed kisses!
    Luvluv,
    Sway x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh these look so amazing!! I was deprived of a furby as a child, so this is definitely going on the christmas list this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...