Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cat Cardigan : a finished project

Though I've made one sweater before, I'd never tried my hand at a cardigan. This is my very first one, but I'm guessing it won't be my last.
I think it turned out really cute! And it was a blast to make too. I actually ordered the cat button especially for this project. Isn't it adorable? And the stripes on the cat matched the yarn so well.

Today was spent starting a new project already. It seems to be going fast, so I'll probably have something else to show you soon.


13 comments:

  1. That cat button is adorable! The cardigan looks so good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I really love the button. I hope you wear this all the time!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! laura! Congrats with the wonderful work! Really hope to see the futured ones ) And this color is one of my favorite! Suit on you so well )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do an excellent job at it an that cat button is just beyond adorable. I love it! Keep up the good work an make tons of cardigans :)

    xo Amber P.
    http://theowlsden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it turned out so lovely! It looks so pretty on you and I love the colour! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It turned out beautifully! The special cat button just finishes it off perfectly, lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little cardi - it is so sweet. Perfect colour and button too. M x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my! You're so talented! And yes, that button is really cute! :P

    Have a great one, Laura! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shape of it and that button is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe you made this, it's awesome! What talent! I'm a wee bit jealous!!!

    Helen

    x

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! what pattern did you use? im very impressed i've only made a jumper before

    B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...