Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Amazing Art: Painted Moon Gallery

Painted Moon Gallery on Etsy is filled with amazing art work. Not only that, but the majority seems to have owls! Most paintings are very ethereal, lots have native American themes and all are absolutely beautiful!


This next owl is one of very few "indoor" paintings. Most of them take place in forests, plains, mountains or even water.


I love their dreamlike and spiritual atmosphere and I think they would look amazing as a tarot/oracle card deck or even on a bookcover. Anyway, I'll let you get on with the rest. Enjoy!






And check out the shop for more!

4 comments:

  1. wow, ethereal is definitely the right word! they're all gorgeous, thank you for sharing <3 my favourite is the 2nd for sure- steampunk owls make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo STUNNING!!! Oh wow, thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super beautiful...love them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this artist and these pieces are beautiful. I love finding great new Etsy shops to love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...