Friday, May 3, 2013

Lovely Movies: Albert Nobbs

Albert Nobbs had been on my radar for a while, so when it showed up in a sale and one of my friends mentioned the movie once more, I had to get. And I'm really glad I did, because despite its famous cast it's a wonderfully unique film.


Glenn Close plays a woman who -for multiple reasons that will become clear in the movie- makes the decision to continue living as a man. A slightly quirky one, but one that passes easily. Until one day, of course...

Mind the One-Minute Rule!

For most of the movie, surprisingly little happened, but it was somehow fascinating to watch. And though a lot of the characters weren't blessed with a particularly nice personality, it was still a very warm and cute movie. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. This film has peaked my interest I'll have to give it a go thanks for sharing :)
    oh i also gave your blog a mention in a recent post cause your goals post gave me inspiration.
    Thanks again
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...