Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wishlist

Now I'm not one for incredibly high heels, and not often one for wedges either. But I fell head over heels with these cat shoes from ModCloth. So cute! And that color? Wow.
 Aren't they spectacular? If only you could walk in them... I'm definitely keeping my eyes open for a flatter version.
I love cute cat items! Did you find any nice feline merchandise lately? Or any other animals? I mean, all day-to-day items can be improved with a bit of an animal-touch, right?

6 comments:

  1. Omgggg, I need those. I can't walk in heels, but I don't even care, these are PRECIOUS. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so wonderful and color is so fresh - great for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got these cuties from eBay and have barely been parted from them since!
    http://ow.ly/lmgkN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's an awesome tip:)
      Since you've worn them a lot, I take it they're pretty comfortable too?

      Delete
  4. Those are pretty! I'm a sucker for anything in the teal/turquoise/sea foam hues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...