Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wishlist

H&M Home seems to get better and better! A while back they released some amazing owls, and now they have all sorts of pretty pastels! One of the items I have my eye on is this adorable cake tray.


It might not be a necessity for my new place, but it would definitely look amazing. And a housewarming party would be a perfect excuse, right?


Don't these make you want to make pretty cakes and cookies and pastries? I bet it could make anything look cute though!

They come in three cute colors: white, blue or pink. And there's a matching tin available as well.
Decisions, decisions...

5 comments:

  1. I like H&M store, these are so sweet. I will have to purchase some sometime. I rarely shop in stores, but these are too cute to miss :)) Have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the white one, it's lovely! (They were sold out after a few days here, and have only now come back into the online shop.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really looked at H&M Home before, I really need to I see so many people finding pretty things there.

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I want one in blue - my fav color! I love H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  5. H&M does homewares?!
    Why have I never seen a H&M Home?
    I feel left out :( Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...