Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Owl Things Considered

This adorable little owl is in fact a lipbalm, can you believe that? The stuff they make just keeps getting better!


We're having such tropical weather at the moment, it's very unDutch. During the day it was too hot to spend any time on the computer, in the evening there was so much thunder I had to turn the Mac of as a safety precaution. But now, just before I go to bed, I can finally manage to write a little something.

Another hot day tomorrow! (Though I am kinda happy that summer finally came.) Any good tips to cool down a little?

4 comments:

  1. Awww this is adorable. I want some owl lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. But how on earth do you get to the lip balm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ RHGS you can flip it open on the bottom, which is nice because when it's empty you can just put it somewhere as decoration without it looking like an empty lipbalm;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...