Friday, June 10, 2011

Lovely Movies: the Ramen Girl

I got so super excited when I saw the trailer for the Ramen Girl! Just when I was really getting into Japanese cooking, I was watching some trailers on a dvd and they came with this one:)


It's a lovely, funny and inspirational film. And I was happy to see that the Japanese people in this movie actually speak Japanese and not English with an accent, as is the case with most Hollywood movies that take place somewhere else.


You should probably eat some Japanese food prior to, during or after the movie, because you will definitely crave it.

Speaking of Japanese food, not only did I cook udon tonight, I just walked across this bento shop that they've been planning to open for ages (I think it's been about a year since I first spotted it and it's still not open!) and you can now apply for a job. It's sooner than I planned to look for work, but this is the perfect job! I'll let you guys know if I go through with it and become a bit of Ramen girl myself.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this one on Netflix and I do love RAmen. I ate soo much of it when I was in Asia. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...