Friday, June 17, 2011

Lovely Series: Rules of Engagement

Oh, how I love sitcoms! I'm an avid watcher of the Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men and How I Met Your Mother, but in these past few months I've also fallen for Rules of Engagement.


It's about a group of friends: 2 couples, a bachelor and his Indian assistent.


Even though the recipe is pretty simple, it's still an original series. It doesn't have a very realistic feel to it, but the characters are quirky and loveable and they're very human and deal with issues of all sorts, but it never ever gets depressing or whiny.


And I absolutely love the show's intro video and song:


Do you watch a lot of sitcoms? Are you following this one too?

2 comments:

  1. Rules of Engagement is on my list of "Must watch if ever I remember!" I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it, particularly since you seem to love many of the sitcoms I do too ^____^ I'll be sad when Charlie Sheen leaves Two and a Half Men, even if he is a crazy person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...