Thursday, June 16, 2011

Feel Good Food: Banana Almond Shake

A few days ago I figured out a new drink, I think it's delicious and it was high time for another recipe!


It's a banana almond shake and goes so well with the cake below. It's just a little sneak peek but I'll post the recipe of the cake soon.


Ok, what you'll need for the drink: (serves 2, or 1 huge glass if you'd prefer that)
-almond milk
-1 banana
-1 stem ginger ball in syrup
-a little bit of cinnamon
-2 to 3 tbsps oat meal

Now I don't really know the exact amount of almond milk, but if you'll put in all the ingredients and fill it up with the almond milk until it's enough to fill two glasses you'll be golden.

I really like this drink and love the foam layer on top too, it makes me think of cappuccino(maybe I should try if this can be served hot?).

5 comments:

  1. Yum! It is like have dessert with your dessert :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful! I love shakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Shakes like this are so refreshing on a hot summer day. Thanks for sharing! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...