Saturday, August 25, 2012

Spotted

On such a grey day as today I could use something happy. Something bright. How about some red hearts?

And with this rain this umbrella would be perfect!


I have always found this such a clever -yet still very elegant- necklace.


I like to change things up every once in a while, so I would never do something as permanent as stretching my lobes. Thankfully there are fake ones. And they are beautiful. 


A collar and a tiny bit of skin? How elegant! And I'm guessing this top would even work with jeans.
If my budget -and house- were bigger, I'm sure I'd have a huge hat collection...


Till that happens I'll gladly settle for brooches.
And I love a nice necklace as well. 



As a stamp collector and a passionate knitter, I am really loving this!



Another knitting item to make my jaw drop. Can you believe these little owls?


And it only makes sense to share a knitting pattern too. And what better than these illusion-socks?!


Have you found any nice hearts lately?

14 comments:

  1. You seriously find the coolest stuff ever. I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest umbrella ever! and i love that hat!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the umbrella and those little owls! Perfect post for such a gloomy day! It's been rainy here all day :(
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The umbrella is so sweet) and i love this fascinator and stamp too. Very nice collection, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find the coolest things to share! I love the owls and the illusion socks, but my favourites are the fake lobe-stretchers. I'd love to wear earrings like that without stretching my ear, so they are ideal. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that umbrella is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the umbrella and a heart stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh that umbrella is so cute! I also love those heart stamp! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That umbrella! WOW. I think I know what i want D to get me for our 1 year anniversary... Hehe.
    Laura
    xo

    Ps I love the fishies at the bottom of your page!
    www.thecupthief.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds! I love the stamp and the illusion socks! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohmygod I love that umbrella!!

    Grace
    http://gracep-photos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looooove those!! I want them :))) That umbrella is amazing. I agree with you on skinnies, I have one pair and I think they are what made me go off trousers all together. But, I shall be getting some flares and bringing them back :)))) Have a sweet Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That hat fascinator and that knit-print stamp just kind of stole my soul. Heart print is one of those things that is so gimmicky and overused but you can't help but love it because and inspite of all that.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...