Sunday, August 5, 2012

Spotted

There has been a lot of rain today, but I'm still in a very good mood. So I put together a nice collection with beautiful rainy things.

First up this amazing collar! I love both the shape of the necklace and the little cut-out.

This creature is adorable! And the cloud in the other earring is stunning as well.



Never a rainy day with this umbrella! Isn't this a cool concept?!


Lace print seems to work extremely well with clouds. This necklace definitely proves that.


I've seen a lot of cute tea sets, but this one might just be the cutest!
Marcus is still up for adoption too! And if you use him as your model for any creative project and show Olga the picture, you might just win one of her owls!


When you send a lot of mail a nice address stamp might be a good investment. This one is awesome!


 These beautiful shoes look so comfortable as well! The print reminds me of my favorite summer dress as a little girl.
 Did you enjoy the rain lately, or are you only celebrating sun rays?

9 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet is this collection. Seriously adorable! My favorite is definitely the collar ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that umbrella! So sweet. And your blog layout is fun too! :)

    -Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect necklace, Laura!

    Hope your week's off to a great start! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those items are precious, love the necklace and the collar :)) Happy Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything's gorgeous! The collar necklace is very creative.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, all of them are really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my stars (or raindrops!)... love that teapot and that collar!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice umbrella!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...