Saturday, August 4, 2012

Plans & Goals: August


I'm hoping to be very productive this month, but I also want to feel relaxed and do some fun things. These summer months should be enjoyed to the fullest, don't you think? Anyway, here are some of my "vacation"-at-home goals:

  • Go see "Brave"!
  • Bake some more marshmellow cookies.
  • Create some more felt ornaments and share my latest ones.
  • Eat licorice ice cream.
  • Finish knitting my current scarf.
  • Go on a day trip or some sort of mini-vacation.
  • Start doing some of Keri Smith's exercises from Living Out Loud.
  • Ride my bike.
  • Visit a park. Preferably one with animals.

What are your plans this August?

8 comments:

  1. good plans! always nice to plan nice things to do to have something to look forward to. I'm going to do an internship, sort out my house for a move, and start reading for my next degree--lots of self improvement! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great plans, i'm going to write a blog posts with goals too! my goals are to eat healthier, get a job (haha hopefully!), and work on my etsy shops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Licorice ice cream? I'm pretty daring, but not sure I'm daring even for that :] I just figured out to successfully capture *okay* self-portraits without them being out of focus, so in August - I hope to post a lot more of those (and get out in public and take some) - Oh! And we're starting to move this month, so that should be exciting.

    Xo,
    ♥ Emily
    teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little goals/plans! I have a bunch myself, but with only 2 and a half weeks left til I leave for college, I don't know how in the world I'll fit everything in :(
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brave is super good! I hope you get to see it soon :) I'm preparing for college and enjoying my free time!

    Grace
    http://gracep-photos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to go see Brave with me, I can't wait!

    Hannah
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great list! :)

    I recommend liquorice ice cream, I tried it recently and I was pleasantly surprised :)

    I'm hoping to find a nice flat to move into in August then I can play house! :)

    PS. Thanks for your nice comment!

    Aniko
    from idleneedle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, you're inspiring me to write down some goals for September. Hasn't the year gone fast? x

    Laura

    thecupthief.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...