Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Owl Things Considered

You might have noticed that I've been baking lots of cookies lately. And you can probably imagine I was very excited to find this cookie stamp on Etsy. Isn't it gorgeous?!


Distlefunk is a shop full of cookie stamp with all the images you could possibly think of. If you are into baking (or making things with (paper) clay), you should really check this shop out.

I love how not only the images are pretty, but the stamps themselves are too. They come in all sorts of wonderful colors and would liven up any kitchen.


Here's a picture to prove that it makes even the most basic stamped cookies look cool. But I'm guessing there are lots of great ways to use them.


If you're itching to try some, just click here to see the whole shop. Enjoy!

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what an awesome shop. These will be so great for gifts! Thanks so much for introducing me to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh NO i LOVE those!!! this is not good for my bank account or waist line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are too cute! i've never used cookie stamps before!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I'm with Allie! but I may just have to buy one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i bet these would suit shortbread cookies wonderfully! :) what beauties! x
    http://strawberriesandsquiggles.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://howthegirlfoundtheboy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love! That Bunny is precious! For some reason I'm swooning over Bunnies these days, probably because they are so stinkin cute! Awesome, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those! i think they'd be great for a tea party :)

    xx stephanie

    http://musingsofacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! They are perfect! I love the fact they make lovely pictures, very useful and at the same time they are beautiful themselves, with the wonderful glaze tones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so super cute!!! I'd love one to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so cool! A huge step up from cookie cutters

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! I love owls AND cookies, so I really really want one of these! Great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, these are great ... I want! M x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...