Like I said yesterday, there were a lot of very cool shops at the Dawanda Design Market. Unfortunately I couldn't buy all.
Here are some things I really loved, but ended up leaving behind:
- I've always admired gemagenta on Etsy and happened to fit this ring(well the darker version of it) perfectly, but I just couldn't justify crossing my budget for it at the time. Perhaps one day!
- These owls, and Matroshkas were amazing, but too large to fit in my current place.
- Jeonga Choi sold the most amazing hats. If you ever need one for a special occasion, you must pay her a visit.
- Somehow I just didn't see the stamps by Stadtwald. Otherwise I probably couldn't have resisted them.
- These handmade clothes were constructed beautifully! Stretchy jersey is tough to sew, but the folks at MerryMoustache do a seriously immaculate job. And those collars...those collars!
- This owl was the softest one I'd ever seen! It even played an adorable song. Must get one if I ever have a kid.
I was truly impressed by all the great shops! And I really, really hope Dawanda will come to Amsterdam with a similar event some time in the future. If so, I'll be sure to start saving up ahead of time!