Saturday, March 19, 2011

In the mail...

It's been a great week for me mail-wise. Just in is the package I won on Deer Little Fawn's Treasure hunt. I won the grand prize: this awesome cupcake embroidery! along with a goodie bag:)


As you can see it's filled with lots of lovely items. And I will be baking some really cute easter cookies with those cookie cutters. Oh, and the green pen smells like apples;)


It soon turned out that my cat could have a little fun with the fairy wand too. (I know she looks cute there, but not an hour after she scratched me on the lip. I love her though and you can't stay mad at that face forever.)


Another recent parcel contained these sweets that were sent to me by Laura form a Daisy Chain Dream. They're all foreign sweets and all delicious! Plus they were accompanied by a beautiful owl card.


Which brings me to the last item, which is a necklace I ordered off Etsy. I have a thing for bird jewelry (not only limited to owls), had a few earrings but not yet a necklace and when i saw this one at the Elephant Nest I immediately fell in love with it. The shop owner also has a lovely blog too, check it out here.


P.S. These pictures were all taken with my recently acquired macro lens. I am so excited about it. This was the first day I shot a lot of pictures. There are more to come soon, of other items, food and I'll hopefully be listing new items in the shop too.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good haul! I have one of those little bird water whistle things... so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So pleased you liked the parcel and that it got there safely! Your cat looks so cute with the wand! (however I have a cat who is also only cute when it suits her, haha!)
    So jealous of your macro lense! Good photos! :)
    Thanks for being part of my birthday celebrations! :)
    xxBeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...