Sunday, March 6, 2011

Craft Swaps

In these past few weeks I signed up for 2 craft swaps. The first is on A Giraffe in a Scarf and is already closed for entries. The swap partners have been assigned and I already know what I'm gonna make, but will wait to tell you anything until it is received by the person it's for.


There also is a swap over at Artichoke Designs, that one however is still open for entries. I have yet to be assigned to a partner so if you sign up now we might even get paired up!

I will keep you updated on what I'm sending and what is sent to me, although it might take some time before I get to post any pictures.

Have you enrolled in any swaps lately? And are there any other ones I should know of?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration! I just signed up, maybe we will get paired up together.

    Check out my blog, I gave a nod in your directions :)

    -Pita

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. I also have a thing for owls :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...