Friday, March 4, 2011

30 Days of Lists 1-4

It's a little late maybe, but I joined 30 Days of Lists today. It works like this:
Every day you hear what list you're ought to make. You make it. And hopefully post it on your blog and or flickr.


I was only three days behind so did a little catching up today. The pictures may be small but you can see them bigger and clearer on flickr, that way you can read the actual list;) I'll post a link under each picture, or you can just click on the picture itself.




I'm really enjoying this project and I hope you will too. Let me know if you joined as well, ok? Because I'd love to read your lists too.
The plan is to stick with the entire month and hopefully post all lists too, however... I still want to keep doing my regular posts, so you might just get a batch at a time, like today. We'll see.

7 comments:

  1. I love lists!

    Your package is on it's way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw fun? have you been to listography.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was meant to be an exclamation point, not a question mark, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! I love writing lists, i write so many! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I just wanted to comment here to make sure you see this... I resent the questionnaire. Did you get it? Make sure to check your spam/junk folder just in case or add me to your contact list artichokedesigns at yahoo dot com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea and I look forward to reading the rest of your lists :)
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...