Friday, July 6, 2012

Lovely Movies: Jesus Henry Christ

When you watch a lot of movies you might reach a point of not thinking you'll ever find a movie so amazing and so unique that it'll beat some of your old favorites from their ancient spots. That's the place I'd been in for ages, when all of a sudden I watched Jesus Henry Christ.


The trailer doesn't do it enough justice. I didn't even watch it before renting the movie. And if you feel we have similar taste in movies I suggest you skip it and just watch the whole thing too.


It was bizarre, it was funny, it was bitter and it was pretty freakin' fantastic. And the fact that the cute kid from Sunshine Cleaning had the leading part made it even better.

Also, I was pretty surprised to find out it was produced by Julia Roberts. To my knowledge, it is completely unlike anything she's ever been involved with. But then again, it's pretty unlike any other movie in general.

4 comments:

  1. looks like such an interesting movie! i'll make sure to watch it :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm intrigued!
    I remember seeing a poster of the film, but that's about it. I feel like it didn't get enough publicity.
    That kid is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing me this movie! It seems so interesting, I will watch it in the next couple of days (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. Thank you! I can't wait for watching it.

    to Mariana - yes, he's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...