Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Drumroll please...

The combined total of entries was a massive 240! But there can only be one winner.


Elisse, congrats!

If you didn't win, you might still be happy to find out that Olga's having a sale this month, so you're just in time to get a nice discount on some of her larger creatures. Or you can get one of the new grab bags to save on some wonderful owls!
And I know for a fact that's she's always busy sewing new creatures, so I suggest you favorite her shop to stay in the loop.

Also, if you want something truly special you can request a custom item. Just look at that lamb? Isn't that the most precious creature you've ever laid eyes on?!

4 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaayyy! I think I'm in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Elisse)Thank you very much for participation)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! to the lucky winner! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...