Sunday, November 13, 2011

November Sponsors

November is a month of mixed things for me, on the one hand I am drained, on the other I'm happy too. And perhaps more importantly, on the one hand I'm currently unable to blog as much as usual, on the other there are loads of new followers!

There are also some amazing sponsors! And you can read all about them now.


"I am a part time worker, full time student (teaching here I come) and always a mom for my wonderful daughter.
I started crafting when I was just a little girl with my grandma and mother. My family has always been crafty and artistic and so it was only natural that I would also enjoy it. I love making unique crafts and always get excited when people buy them to put into their homes or scrapbook layouts to enjoy."


"A ballerina, magician's assistant, black belt, and former model

finds true love. A sweet little baby falls from the stars. A tale of

gypsies, dinosaurs, and high seas adventure. A chronicle of everything

we do, everywhere we go, and all the days we felt alive."


My dear friend Lily has temporarily reopened her gorgeous shop. Be sure to get your hands on her beautiful jewelry before it's too late!


If you've missed my review of the amazing graphic novel Picket Line, you should definitely still give it a read. Or just hop on over to the website to preview the book for yourself or download the free soundtrack!



"Hi I'm Samantha from Reinvented In Seattle. It's a haven for this highly caffeinated Seattlite to ramble on travel, food, books, and the pretty things I make with my sewing machine. If you like coffee and seeing the world through rose colored glasses I would love for you to stop by and say hi."



And the Giraffe is an amazing new band! Their dream-folk will have you hooked in no time. You should really download their EP, it's even available for free! Also, be sure to check out the interview they did here on Blue Eyed Night Owl!


Clare is working on some amazing things! For instance the incredible notepaper-project. But her blog is always amazing and you should check it out if you haven't already!


RobbieLee released an amazing line of onesies last month! Also, she's starting a new blogging project this month, so keep your eyes open...




Rachell has an amazing blog about all things photography and it has recently undergone a makeover!



Sara's projects, outfit posts and mommyhood mondays will definitely be on her blog this month too!



---

This will be the last sponsor introduction (or at least for now), I'm definitely continueing the sponsorships only November will be the last time it includes introductions and updates.

The exclusive large spot will still come with a highlight, interview or guest post though!

Find all info and rates here.

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss the intros, but that's me being lazy - I only have to click on the buttons to go exploring all these lovely blogs/people for myself! :)

    Hope your energy returns to you. I know how hard it is being busy when you're feeling drained. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on my post!

    I just wanted to add that I definitely think it's the buttons/ads that are the most important and it's so vital to prioritise - we cannot do everything!

    Your beautiful creations arrived through the post today - so lovely, thank you so much! I will be doing an 'arrivals' post sometime this week <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...