Monday, September 6, 2010

Marvelous Music

My taste in music usually leans towards calm singer/songwriters, but I also love other genres very much. A while ago I got into this blues/rock duo called The Pack A.D.

They're often compared to the White Stripes, but I think they really have their own sound. And I just can't believe they manage to produce all that sound with just the two of them.


The first song I heard was Making Gestures and it's still the one I listen to the most. Now I have to admit I haven't heard that many songs, but I'm dying to get their albums.

The music video is amazing, truly a work of art and it goes so well with the song:


I am quite addicted to it and even know how to play it myself. It made me get out my own electric guitar again. When I have some free time again I will try to practise some more bluesy songs and get my resonator fixed, but more on that later.

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for recommending them to me. At first glance, they look like The White Stripes and their music is kinda too. I will find time to listen to them.

    thanks again, i'm always itching for new music.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...