February was a strange mix of things. Of having to get used to it all, but also suddenly feeling really comfortable with this new situation. There was a lot of stuff I suddenly had to to, but also stuff I really really enjoyed. For instance:
- I got a vacuum cleaner. And quite a cute looking one!
- Went to the cinema not once, but twice.
- Made up some new and quite delicious dishes.
- Was really touched and impressed by Ellen Page's speech.
- Saw Suzanne Vega in concert!
- Heard some authors speak about their books.
- Finished a little knitting project.
- Met some amazing new people.
- Hummus! I'm so hooked on it. Found one with pumpkin too!
How was your month? Did you do anything that got you all excited? I'd love to hear about it!