Thursday, January 10, 2013


One of the things I hope to get for my new home is an oddly-shaped shelf. I know I'll be needing a lot of regular ones, but it would be nice to have a bit of an eye-catcher as well. Like this amazing cloud!

Or a lovely bird like the one below. I imagine there might be more fun shelves out there, but I'm not sure they could top these.

What do you think? Wouldn't they look great with a few knick-knacks? Or a little pile of the books you're currently reading?


  1. you could probably make that little cloud shelf. it can't be thaaaat hard, right??

  2. I didn't even realize that first one was a shelf. So cool!

    Hey, check out my giveaway I posted today.

  3. I love the bird, it's sweet :) I hope you get one...have a great Friday x

  4. Oh yes, definitely! Our home needs some of these, for sure!

  5. Awe, the bird shelf is so pretty! :P

    Have a great weekend, Laura!

  6. I've been looking at shelves and the cloud is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!


Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...