It is not an understatement to say a lot happened this year. I did lots of things I didn't even dream of the year before. Let's take a look at some of the highlights!
- I went to Singapore! You can catch up on that adventure here.
- Made some lovely new friends, both on and offline.
- Found a new place to live.
- Knitted a few wonderful big projects with some new techniques (most of which I have yet to show you).
- Started learning needle felting, slide guitar and tarot.
- Became even more aware and passionate about environmental issues and going "green".
- Realised I wanted to read more. And I did.
- My music posts made place for Circle Songs.
- The blog had it's 3rd anniversary and it's 600th GFC and even 700th (combined) follower!
What were your favorite things of 2012?