2012 was a year full of change, but I'm expecting 2013 to top that. I know it will be a busy year, and making a long list of plans will probably make that worse, but I also like to stay focused. So here we go:
- Move into my new -and very own!- place.
- Start painting again.
- Work on a larger stock for Etsy.
- And start offering subscriptions to monthly bookmarks.
- Make extremely healthy eating my new routine.
- Try my hand at baking bread.
- Make nice things with washi tape.
- Don't buy any skin care with any chemicals whatsoever. 100% natural as of 2013!
- Learn to clean up after myself more.
- Finally do some proper digital drawing.
- Get back into sewing on a machine.
- Read at least double the amount of books I read last year.
- Knit a summer project.
- Get an ice cream maker.
- Start a newsletter.
- Go on a nice vacation.
- Post more pictures on my blog again.
So what do you have planned?