Friday, December 28, 2012

Lovely Movies: Rise of the Guardians

Unfortunately not a sequel to Legends of the Guardians, but a fantastic animation movie nevertheless. And even though Santa is one of the main characters you can definitely still watch it after the holidays.


It had so many wonderful characters. You'll also come across Jack Frost, the Easter Bunny, the adorable Sandman and the stunning Tooth Fairy along with her cute little helpers.


I did thought that for a children's movie it was kind of intense, especially on the big screen. Somewhat older kids are probably all right, but I wouldn't take any really young kids.


Anyway, this is definitely proof that animation keeps on getting better. I also really liked the storyline as well as the ending, and let's face it, the ending is usually the part that makes you walk out of the cinema with a smile on your face.

3 comments:

  1. I saw the movie today as well, it was adorable and made me laugh a lot. The characters are quite lovable and the story was really interesting (: I'd recommend it to adults as well as to children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misschien stom, maar ik kreeg al kippenvel bij het bekijken van de trailer.
    How to train your dragon (makers van deze film ook) en Legend of The Guardians vond heel fijn. Dus het ziet er wel de moeite uit. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. This film is definitely on my to watch list. Thanks for reminding me about it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...