This month seemed so incredibly short. It probably flew by because I suddenly had so many plans and things to look forward to. Either way, it's December now and I'm quite ready for it! But let's look back first:
- I already pretty much finished my Christmas shopping.
- Picked up the key to my new appartment.
- Released my collection of Woodland Creatures.
- And a couple of other items as well.
- Did some nice Black Friday shopping online.
- Watched the final Twilight movie.
- Was very productive and creative.
- And my blog had it's 3-year anniversary!
How was your month?