Friday, April 1, 2016

Plans & Goals: April


I love April! It's the first whole month of Spring and I also have a birthday to celebrate. If that's not the recipe for a good month, I don't know what is! Even without planning things I'd probably have fun, but still… I'd love to:

  • Throw a wonderful birthday party!
  • Do a little bit of spring cleaning.
  • Sit down and draw.
  • Experiment with different lunch meals/sandwiches.
  • Reconnect with a few people.
  • Have fun on King's Day.
  • Catch up on my reading goal for 2016.
  • Eat watermelon again.
  • And get into bullet journalling. With the cute set above! I'm so excited!

What do you hope April has in store for you? Did you already make some plans too?

5 comments:

  1. I want to get back in to the gym and fitness, I have been so lazy and unfit lately I need to start getting back in shape and eating healthier, I hope you achieve all of your goals.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Beneath the Surface by Heidi Perks Book Review
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And good luck to you too! Makes sense, it's so hard to stay active in winter, but it's great you're picking it all up again:)

      Delete
  2. Love your journal set, good luck with your goals xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm so excited to be using it:) And I'm hoping it'll make me a lot more productive!
      Thank you:)

      Delete
  3. I want to start a bullet journal! but I think I'll probably just wait until next year since I already have a planner that I've been using

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...