Thursday, April 7, 2016

For Your Next Project: Crazy Fox Paper

This is a DIY that takes minimal effort, but looks absolutely adorable! I fell in love with these creatures from Crazy Fox Paper the moment I laid eyes on them. They're printable articulated dolls that you receive as a digital file.


So you print them, cut them out and assemble using brads. The standard gold ones would look nice, but it might be an idea to take it one step further and get them heart-shaped, in fancy colors or even adorned with rhinestones.


Anyway, I am smitten with these creatures! They look so colorful and gentle and I love how they are slightly gradient and have such fun floral details on their bodies. Would not mind to hang a few of these in my house at all!

Also check out Crazy Fox Paper for all sorts of items for children's parties, baby showers and weddings.

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely creatures! Lately i love paper artisulated dolls too :) especially the animals related

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...