It's March! Which means… spring is coming! I always jokingly tell people that I'm hibernating, but it's actually true. So I'm incredibly excited about warmer weather, going out into the world and lighter, longer days. I'd also love to:
- Go to a museum again.
- Pay a visit to the Japanese supermarket.
- Start thinking about my birthday plans!
- Visit some sort of market.
- Read another book by Banana Yoshimoto.
- Talk to friendly strangers.
Possibly even eat my first ice cream cone of the year…
- Show you some knitting projects I've made in fall and winter.
- And make something super colorful with these pretty skeins!
What have you been looking forward to all winter? Any nice plans?