Despite being super careful, I still managed to catch the current flu. Apparently it's one that lasts quite long, but I'm still making some plans for this month. Nothing too extreme, but still a few things to look forward to. I hope to:
Wear some pretty jewelry again.
- Show you some pages from my sketchbook.
Go see a ballet show.
- Watch some Oscar winning/nominated movies.
- Play some board/card games.
- Pick up this knitting project I put aside for months.
Try some book spine poetry again.
- Start thinking about my birthday plans.
And clean up around the house.
What are your plans? Or you just waiting for the flu to pass too? And can you believe it'll be Spring soon?! I can't wait!
P.S. Necklace pictured came from Munieca