Friday, March 6, 2015

Lovely Movies: Kate & Leopold

I still clearly remember seeing this movie for the first time. It was on an airplane and it made the terribly long flight fly by. I just loved it! Needless to say, I now own it on dvd. It had been a while, so I watched it again this week.


It is pretty much a rule of thumb that Meg Ryan movies are great. (At least, the older ones are.) She is so lovely and quirky but not too over the top either. And she has done so many amazing romantic comedies that never get old!


Hugh Jackman also did an amazing job. I had never really watched his part too critically, but his acting in Kate & Leopold is actually very good too. And even the plot is quite well thought out. So if you haven't seen it yet, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...