Friday, February 27, 2015

Lovely Movies: Love is Strange

Had I not seen the trailer, but had someone just told me there was an arthouse movie about an older couple played by Alfred Molina and John Lithgow, that tiny bit of info alone would have sold me on this. I mean, what's not to love?


Was it as great as it sounds? Yes, in fact, I was already moved to tears about 10 minutes into the film. The story did eventually go down a slightly different road than I was expecting, not in a disappointing way though, just different.


I have to say that there was absolutely phenomenal acting in this film. I don't think I've ever seen a more believable bond in any on-screen relationship than the one between these two long-time partners. It was absolutely amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome - going to make sure I see this when it comes out in Australia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...