This was the first month of proper Fall. It's getting colder. In fact, I don't find myself spending time outside for fun anymore. The season of impromptu walks is definitely over. But in it's place come cozy days at home.
- I reviewed a wonderful Kawaii Box!
- And am giving one away. Yes, you can still join!
- Tracked down a book I almost missed out on. (I'm sure I'll elaborate soon.)
- Went to Stephen Fry's live cinema event.
- Attended a local animal charity fundraiser.
- Had a lot of medical appointments, for both me and the cat.
- Got a quirky plushie in the mail.
- Tried out a cute little lunchroom to celebrate a friend's birthday.
- And received some amazing Autumnal gifts myself, from another dear friend. (More on that very soon!)
How are you handling the change of the seasons? Any exciting/cozy plans for Fall?