Thursday, July 4, 2013

Wishlist

Whenever I go grocery shopping I always make sure to bring my own reusable bag to help save plastic. I have a couple: some basic ones, some with a cute print. But nothing quite as adorable as this Japanese mouse.


It is beautiful when zipped up, but also unfolds into a really cute green tote with a lovely print. And even then you can still see the mouse, because it sticks to the side of the bag. Which also means you will never lose the pouch.


It is a bit pricey, but I imagine it would last a very long time too. Anyway, you can get one at Japanistic.

1 comment:

  1. So unique! I have tons of reusable bags, but I always forget to take them in the store with me.

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...