If I look past that horrible flu and the lack of blogging because of it, it was actually a pretty nice month. Let's look back at some of the good stuff:
- Tried that Japanese "marble" soda and did well on my other goals as well.
- Started planning my birthday trip to Singapore.
- Bought a suitcase for said trip.
- Went to a Spring collection launch-party at Lush.
- Found the best online game ever.
- Went to a Threadless meet-up.
- Read a lot.
- Learned to change strings on my steel string guitars.
- Had ice cream for the first time this year. It's this annual thing I do with my mom;)