Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm back home...

Jet-lagged, but home again. And I had a great time in Singapore! I'll tell you all about it when I've had time to sort through all my pictures. I can tell you now that I got to cross of all my goals though, and I can also say that I managed to add some cool owls to my collection. Will be back shortly to show those off!


Anyway, I'm missing Singapore, but I am also psyched to be back. I've missed you guys and look forward to blogging and finding out what you've been up to.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome home! *Display's a big banner*
    Glad to hear you ticked off your goals and that you got home safely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ysy! Can't wait to see the pictures :) So glad you had fun!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see photos!! My husband is from Singapore, and we just went there last June. Itching to go back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a great trip! I'm sorry we didn't manage to meet for ice-cream in the end. Ugh I clean forgot about it when I got back from HK! :( Anyway I can't wait to see what you bought! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, it's great to know you're back! I look forward to seeing the photos! And oh, my! I LOVE the facelift you've given to your adorable blog! ;)

    Happy weekend, Laura! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to hear that you managed to complete you goals and had a good time there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...