Today I got awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by Pia from LiquidBrick. It's my first award and I am very excited! So thank you Pia:)
I now have to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass this award on to 15 other bloggers who will hopefully do the same.
So here's some stuff you probably didn't know about me:
- I read magazines from back to front instead of from front to back.
- Even though I don't own a dog, but I am a daily watcher of Cesar Millan the Dog Whisperer.
- My very first word was "poop", even before I was able to say "mom".
- The only thing I ever "stole" was a tiny bit of yarn from school when I was little. Of course everyone was allowed to use it, but I took it when school was out and felt guilty about it for years after.
- I hardly ever order sorbet, ice cream suits me so much better. And if there isn't any chocolate in it I usually don't see the point either. Although I make an occasional exception.
- I collect non-piercing Indian nose rings.
- When I was little I used to have really really long hair.
Now onto the 15 blogs (in random order):
These are all awesome blogs! If you don't know them already I recommend you check them out.